Here you can learn about the people who make it happen. Interested in working with us? JOIN THE TEAM
Peter Spannagle: Principal
My name is Peter Spannagle. I am a Senior Interaction Designer and Front End Developer. I live in Oakland, CA. I’ve been a WordPress Consultant since 2007, and have 12+ years of contracting experience. My education includes a B.A. from UC Berkeley (1999, Cultural Geography). I work diligently on behalf of your best interest. I don’t just get work done — I’d like to do my best work for you. Learn more about me on my website.
User Interface and Interaction Design
- Modular, responsive, cross browser client side coding: CSS & HTML and jQuery
- Design using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Business Strategy and Online Marketing: branding, SEO, helping you communicate effectively with your audience
- Training, Troubleshooting and Support
Kwan Booth: Content Strategist
With over 8 years of online media and technology experience, Kwan Booth is a specialist in digital communications and has developed editorial, social media, and training projects for a wide range of clients including the Knight Digital Media Center, Netroots Nation, The National Conference on Media Reform, The Black Coalition on AIDS and the International Journalism Festival in Perugia, Italy. Learn more about me on my website.
- Social media for media, nonprofits and businesses.
- Online content planning and management.
- Analytics and measurement planning.
- CMS, Operations & Workflow.
- Optimizing internal communications with technology.
- Online tools for community organizations and nonprofits.
Dario Novoa: Senior Developer/Designer
My specialty is Web Development with over 8 years of experience, I’m interested not only in the visual arts and communication but also in the programing languages for the WWW and Usability. I’m WP evangelist that love’s extending the functionality of WP and pushing what it can do. Learn more about me on my website.
- HTML including HTML5
- WordPress Theme & Plugin Development
- Graphic Design
Matthew Madrone – Junior Developer
Over the past decade, Matthew has worked worked in IT for nonprofits, and as a web designer and developer, with most of his current work focused on WordPress. Besides his technical expertise, he leverages his experience as a teacher (music and visual arts) to make technology less intimidating and more comprehensible for clients. Learn more about me on my website.
- Intermediate Website Development
- WordPress Coaching
- Photoshop Coaching
- Computer & System Functionality Coaching
Arial Clark – Operations, Content and Social Media
Airial graduated from UC Berkeley and has a Master’s degree from San Francisco State. She is also the proud parent of two tweenage sons.
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Management
- Social Media
- Copy Writing and Editing
- Online Marketing
AFFILIATES: TECH LIMINAL: co-working and WordPress classes in downtown Oakland.